克 => 一, 丨, 口, 丿, 乚
Pinyin & Meaning:
- ke4 - to be able to/to subdue/to restrain/to overcome/gram/Tibetan unit of land area, about 6 ares
- Ke4 - Ke (c. 2000 BC), seventh of the legendary Flame Emperors, 炎帝[Yan2 di4] descended from Shennong 神農|神农[Shen2 nong2] Farmer God
- ke4 - variant of 克[ke4]/to subdue/to overthrow/to restrain
- kei1 - to scold/to beat
- Pronunciation clue for 克 (ke4): The component 口 is pronounced as 'kou3'. It has the same pinyin initial.
- Pronunciation clue for 克 (kei1): The component 口 is pronounced as 'kou3'. It has the same pinyin initial.