堡 #Back to top
堡 => 亻 (human), 口 (mouth), 木 (tree), 土 (earth)
堡 => ㇒, 丨, 口, 一, 丨, 八, 一, 丨, 一
Pinyin & Meaning:
- bao3 - an earthwork/castle/position of defense/stronghold/used in place names, often as phonetic bao for "burg" or "bad"
- pu4 - variant of 鋪|铺/used in place names
- Pronunciation clue for 堡 (bao3): The component 保 is pronounced as 'bao3'. It has the exact same pronunciation as the character.
- Pronunciation clue for 堡 (pu4): The component 木 is pronounced as 'mu4'. It has the same pinyin final.
- Pronunciation clue for 堡 (pu4): The component 土 is pronounced as 'tu3'. It has the same pinyin final.