翼 => 羽, 冂, 一, 丨, 一, 艹, 一, 八
Pinyin & Meaning:
- Yi4 - surname Yi/alternative name for 絳|绛[Jiang4] capital of the Jin State during the Spring and Autumn Period (770-475 BC)
- yi4 - wing/area surrounding the bullseye of a target/to assist/one of the 28 constellations of Chinese astronomy/old variant of 翌
- Pronunciation clue for 翼 (yi4): The component 異 is pronounced as 'yi4'. It has the exact same pronunciation as the character.
- Pronunciation clue for 翼 (yi4): The component 羽 is pronounced as 'yu3'. It has the same pinyin initial.
- Pronunciation clue for 翼 (yi4): The component 一 is pronounced as 'yi1'. It has the same pronunciation as the character, but differs on tone.