甬 => 龴, 冂, 二, 丨
Pinyin & Meaning:
- Yong3 - the Yongjiang river 甬江[Yong3 jiang1] through Ningbo 寧波|宁波[Ning2 bo1]/abbr. for Ningbo
- tong3 - variant of 桶 bucket/(classifier) cubic dry measure (5 pecks 五斗, approx half-liter)
- yong3 - path screened by walls on both sides
- Pronunciation clue for 甬 (tong3): The component 用 is pronounced as 'yong4'. It has the same pinyin final.
- Pronunciation clue for 甬 (yong3): The component 用 is pronounced as 'yong4'. It has the same pronunciation as the character, but differs on tone.