折 => 亅, 二, 丿, ㇒, 一, 丨
Pinyin & Meaning:
- she2 - to break (e.g. stick or bone)/a loss
- zhe1 - to turn sth over/to turn upside-down/to tip sth out (of a container)
- zhe2 - to break/to fracture/to snap/to suffer loss/to bend/to twist/to turn/to change direction/convinced/to convert into (currency)/discount/rebate/tenth (in price)/classifier for theatrical scenes/to fold/accounts book
- zhe2 - variant of 折[zhe2]/to fold
- Pronunciation clue for 折 (she2): The component 扌 is pronounced as 'shou3'. It has the same pinyin initial.